It
is unethical that some sportsmen earn so much money
Nowadays many people think
that the salaries of some sportsman are unethical and in my opinion I it is true.
In the first place I think
that professional athletes make sport their job, so it is logical that the
salary increase s according to their level. In other words If you're really good, you will
earn more. It’s also necessary being to consider that there are many different
sports. For example, it’s not the same a football player than an artistic
roller skating because football is a sport that has a lot of demand.
Nevertheless, I think it’s
unfair that there are so high salaries. Because for one to be rich, there are many poor people.
In conclusion, I disagree with
the fact that some sportsmen earn so much money, because I think it’s too much.
The salaries should be controlled. But it is a reality.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario